- HONG KONG SAR, CHINA
Ascot Chang USA RE-OPENS BY APPOINTMENT
Dear Clients and Friends,
After a long few months, we’re excited to reopen our USA stores and we look forward to serving you soon.
To maximise social distancing for our clients, we kindly request that customers make an appointment before visiting us.
For appointments, please contact us at:
Please do not hesitate to contact us for special requests or shopping arrangements. We will do our utmost to provide a safe and comfortable environment for all.
General Manager - Ascot Chang USA
ASCOT CHANG HONG KONG COVID-19 PROTOCOLS
- All staff are required to wear facemasks
- All staff must have temperature checked every day, and maintain a body temperature of 37.50c or below
- All staff are required to hand wash or hand sanitise before and after serving each customer
- Measuring tapes are sanitised using alcohol sanitizer after every use
- Wiping of tables and chairs using disinfectant after serving each customer
- Daily cleaning of floors with disinfectant solution
- Entrance mat to be disinfected with 1:99 bleach solution at least 3 times a day
- All staff are required to stay in HK with no travel abroad until further notice.
IN STORE UPDATED 2020/03/25
- All clients and guests will be required to take a temperature check before entering our stores.
- Hand sanitizer will also be provided for use. Regrettably, we will not be able to serve anyone with a temperature over 37.5c , nor anyone who may be showing possible COVID-19 symptoms.
- While we love to see a familiar face, we kindly ask all clients and guests to wear a facemask while inside our stores. Facemasks can be provided on request, at our discretion.
- For clients who have recently traveled outside of Hong Kong in the last 14 days, or have been in close contact with a recent traveler, we would be grateful if we could serve you remotely via email, phone or whatsapp. Contact us to receive fabric samples in the mail, and we offer free local shipping on all orders till May 31st, 2020Ascot Chang Co. Ltd. reserves the right, at the store manager’s discretion, to decline guests for the safety of other customers and staff.
IN OUR WORKSHOP AND OFFICE
- All staff are required to wear facemasksAll staff must have temperature checked every day, and maintain a body temperature of 37.50c or below
- All staff are required to hand wash or hand sanitize after every trip outside the premises
- Daily cleaning of surfaces, floors, entrance mats, door handles, and tabletops with 1:99 diluted bleach solution
- Twice daily cleaning of toilets with 1:99 diluted bleach solution
- Office staff to work from home as much as possible to minimize infection risk
- Workshop staff have adjusted working hours (8AM - 5PM) to avoid rush hour on public transportation
- All staff received instructions on proper hand washing techniques and proper use of facemasks
- All staff are required to stay in HK with no travel abroad until further notice